CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE - WE’RE ONLINE
Last Updated: 10/4/2020
- we are open for business as usual online, all orders will be shipped as usual, all returns welcome as usual, please be aware if you make a purchase and want to return the item but are unable to do this within the 14 day return period due to self isolation or social distancing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will extend your return period for as long as necessary
Customer and staff welfare remains at the heart of everything we do. Which is why we have introduced a number of key safety measures that protect the entire Uniquely Sophia's community. These include:
- Advised social distancing practices
- Masks arranged and protective gloves issued to members of staff
- Improved hygiene procedures
- Additional office and warehouse cleaning routines
You can rest assured that we are taking the epidemic very seriously and will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation carefully, reacting immediately to any new information issued by the Government.
COVID-19 IMPACT MITIGATION
To minimise impact to our customers and staff we have implemented the following practices:
- Monitoring the COVID-19 situation carefully and daily, reacting daily to any new information issued by the Government.
- Issued employee preventative / protection guidelines.
- Increased office and warehouse cleaning routines.
- Advised Social distancing measures.
- Offering staff the ability to work from home where possible to minimise risks.
- Masks arranged and gloves issued to all staff.
- Free lunch for all staff members to remove the need to visit food shops offsite.
- Signage encouraging best practices.
- Working with suppliers to ensure minimal disruption.
- Increased stock holding on core lines.
- Daily updates from suppliers allowing us the ability to foresee potential issues and mitigate them before they happen.
- Additional agency staff sourced to meet demand.
- Our delivery partners are committed to offering the very best service and endeavour to deliver your order as fast as possible while applying sensible practices.
- Customer delivery updates via email (service dependant).
Stay safe out there and thank you for the continued support during these tough times.
- Uniquely Sophia's